Headwater, a company that specializes in bicycle tours around Europe recently created this interesting infographic about the Frech wine industry to promote their tours there. Regardless of the marketing motives behind it, this infographic is an interesting one, and worth the look. Head on over to Headwater's website to view the image in its full size.
The Etched Images Blog
A blog dedicated to the beautiful hand-etched and painted wine bottles created by Etched Images, and the wine industry we serve!
Subscribe to our RSS Feed!
- Red wines should not be chilled
- Plastic corks and screw caps signal cheap wine
- The best way to find a great value-priced wine is to comparison shop online
- If you really want a great bottle of wine, you have to pay good money for it
These Prices are Available from April 1 - 30, 2013
Bottle Size 1-10 Bottles 11-30 Bottles 31+ Bottles
750mL $4.56 $3.64 $3.20
1.5L $5.64 $4.52 $3.96
3.0L $7.12 $5.68 $5.00
5/6L $9.84 $7.88 $6.88
9.0L $13.72 $10.80 $9.44
12.0L $18.72 $14.96 $13.12
18.0L $30.24 $24.20 $21.16
27.0L $37.40 $29.92 $26.16
For an additional 10% surcharge, we will sandblast a hole in the bottom of the bottle to prevent future filling.
Please note: the sale prices listed above only include the blackening service, and do not include the bottles. However, Etched Images carries a full line of large format bottles, from 1.5 liters to 12 liters, and corks to fulfill your needs! To place an order for blackened bottles, please call Darla at (707) 252-5450, or email her at email@example.com.
- Pour de France Infographic
- Direct-to-Consumer Wine Shipping News
- Wine Jobs on the Rise
- 5 Wine Myths Busted - Los Angeles Magazine
- Special Pricing on Bottle Blackening for April
- Etched Images Team Member Bio: Andrea Rendon
- Wine Revolution: As Drinkers and Growers, U.S. Declares Independence
- Etched Images Team Member Bio: Darla Cook
- Oregon to Allow Consumers to Purchase Wine in Refillable Growlers?
- Special Pricing on NoChip Dip™ for January and February!